Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Game Ideas: July Edition
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Game Ideas: July Edition

Game Ideas: July Edition 3 years, 4 months ago #1318

Hey Guys please put your great ideas in here so we can get them out on the air.

This month we are focusing on the exciting addition of Starfleet Academy and the new Tutorial. These are exciting additions to the STO world and we would love to know what you think and hear your Game Ideas for their implementation!
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by priorityone.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Great Ideas: July Edition 3 years, 4 months ago #1320

• Eurrsk
  • Senior Boarder
I would love to see a holodeck to test out your weapons and gear against certain enemies, including both space and ground. Plus, also being able to program what kind of enemy you want to fight, how many of them, and also their difficulty. It would be similar to the testing area inside the Powerhouses in Champions Online.

I remember hearing in an interview about "dummies" to practice on. Maybe those will be placed inside a Holodeck.

Re: Great Ideas: July Edition 3 years, 4 months ago #1330

• SeanNewBoy
  • Expert Boarder
While we are on the subject of a holodeck, why not the game guinan and a few others played on tng where you shoot moving dots, it would make a nice mini game.

Re: Great Ideas: July Edition 3 years, 4 months ago #1335

• Eurrsk
  • Senior Boarder
Yeah, that would be pretty fun with the new shooter mode.

Re: Great Ideas: July Edition 3 years, 4 months ago #1336

• Soriedem
  • Gold Boarder
For starfleet academy, I would like to start with the spirit of bigsby aka a hologram tending the grounds and offering advice. I'd like to explore the academy grounds and the surrounding grounds. There should be social missions in the area. Like the officers club, restaurants and various alien embassies. For instance, the Vulcan Embassy would be open to Vulcans that need a little break from human emotions.

I would like to see a cadet class open to be class neutral. for instance, as a cadet, we can do a science training mission where we can try out some basic science skills. Then, we can do engineering and tactical missions to give us an idea of what those classes have to offer. Then, at graduation, we can make an informed decision about which class we want to do for the remainder of the game.

What do you guys think?

Re: Great Ideas: July Edition 3 years, 4 months ago #1337

• Eurrsk
  • Senior Boarder
@Soriedem OMG YES! I especially love the Bigsby hologram and the neutral cadet class option!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Online Users

0 users and 21 guests online

Priority One Podcast Feed