Username Password: Remember me

Episode 41 - The Shipyard ft. Thomas the Cat
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Episode 41 - The Shipyard ft. Thomas the Cat

Episode 41 - The Shipyard ft. Thomas the Cat 2 years, 12 months ago #1435

• priorityone
  • Expert Boarder

Episode 41 - The Shipyard ft. Thomas the Cat                                                                                                                                     

05 August 2011 | Elijah and James spend some quality time in this weeks Shipyard segment with beloved Community Member and Developer, Thomas the Cryptic Cat! The guys share this week's “Blank of the Week” which is an article written by Prof. Anthony Rotolo, entitled, “Is the Borg the Ultimate Social Network?” Elijah tells us about his experience at the debut of William Shatner's “The Captains,” and we check out This week in Trek. DJ Drew delivers more juicy rumors and gossip about new shuttle only missions and the Perfect World acquisition of Cryptic Studios.

In STO News, Brandon Drops in to let us know about Dine with the Devs - Las Vegas. James takes a look at the STO Events Calendar and finds The Borg, among other things.  

Adam Ihle, Creator of the Enterprise F, will be joining Priority One on August 19th for our third installment of "The Shipyard." We have many questions for him about his work on the Enterprise and other ship designs. If you have questions for Adam, please post them here and on The STO Forums. 

To get the missions you are making using The Foundry featured on the show, send in the name of your mission, a brief description, and your @handle to
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
. Elijah and James will personally test out your mission and give you feedback over the air.

If you are a Fleet Admiral and are interested in joining one of our future shows to be interviewed about your fleet, please send us an email at 
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
with your contact and fleet information.

We have a call out to all Priority One fans for your ideas based on a monthly theme! Visit this thread to submit your ideas on any idea or feature you would like to see implemented in game.

Stream this week's episode:

Download this week's episode:

iTunes: Subscribe Here
MP3: Right Click, Save As

Read More...

Episode 41 - The Shipyard ft. Thomas the Cat 2 years, 11 months ago #1438

• bfelczer
  • Gold Boarder
Another great episode, guys! Great job!

Episode 41 - The Shipyard ft. Thomas the Cat 2 years, 11 months ago #1439

• SeanNewBoy
  • Expert Boarder
Great episode guys. Thanks Thomas for answering my question so well, thats what i wanted to know.

Re: Episode 41 - The Shipyard ft. Thomas the Cat 2 years, 11 months ago #1440

• Zeb
  • Administrator
Thanks to Thomas the Cat and the guys for one of my personal favorite shows yet!

Drop by the STO Forums too and let the world know what you thought.

Re: Episode 41 - The Shipyard ft. Thomas the Cat 2 years, 11 months ago #1447

I haven't gotten to hear it yet, but thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

Online Users

0 users and 18 guests online